Khammam, Telangana

I bought tractor(kubota L4508) at

Dealers in District Khammam

Sri Sai Ram Agro Tech

Jithender Reddy

S. Y.No, 74, Gopalapurem, (post) (OPP) YSR Party Office., Rotary Nagar, Wyra Road.,

Khammam Andhra Pradesh 507002, INDIA

khammamkubota@gmail.com

8008336603

- We are not really happy with service provided by them.

- They are not even caring the EUs requests.

- Tractor is nowhere running, problems with the parts of the engine(smoke is coming high, engine oil is consuming like anything...etc)

- Reported at service center, but not getting reply.

- Till today nearly 10mechanics came and there is no progress.

So I thought to escalate to you.

Please help me to get rid of this problem

Lokesh899 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Kubota. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $13000 and wants Kubota to "replace with the new vehicle or give my money back or provide good service within warranty".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kubota kubota tractor l4508 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kubota?

Comments