Poteau, Oklahoma
1.3
Turnaround Time

I called the service dept.and said my mower don't work,they said the belt came off ,simple fix I could do it.

it took me 3 hours I'm a heart patient I spent all this money because I couldn't work on things anymore. I want rid of the mower,my money back and most of all the sorry dealer. I had help the second time but on the third I loaded it up and took it back to them. I have an overgrown yard now half mowed when I had taken it to them I said I was advised it is a simple fix , fix it so I can finish my yard they said they will call me in 3 days.

I paid $2500 down and 1 payment, mowed 3 1/2 times.I need a good lawnmower and a dept that will fix it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of owner of the dealership. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of kubota lawn mower and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2612. Kubota needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kubota lawn mower in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kubota.

Had an Experience with Kubota?

Comments

Oak Harbor, Washington, United States #1324260

I have the same problem with my Kubota 42" Zero Turn Mower (Model 122z). It consistently throws the belt off the idler pulley after about 5 minutes of mowing. I replace it and it happens again.

I hope the dealer has a permanent fix - If not back it goes.

Bangor, Maine, United States #1293597